BestJobs team is trying to protect as much as posible the right of privacy and the image of the site users. We are trying to offer you, our users, a safe online experience, which will not affect negatively your personal life. For this purpose we are making all the efforts in order to be sure that the information which you provide us, is used only for the purposes you submitted it for.
SC BESTJOBS RECRUTARE SA is registered by the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing with the number 18713.
Information Note regarding personal data protection
According to Law no. 677/2001 on the person`s protection regarding processing of personal data and free circulation of these data, modified and amended, and according Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in electronic communications sector, S.C. BESTJOB RECRUTARE SA is under the obligation of safe, and only for specified purposes, data processing and administrating of your personal data, your family members or other persons. The purpose of collecting data is to assure the BestJobs users of professional services and information, likewise marketing services, advertising and publicity. You are under the obligation of providing data, this being necessary for you to use BestJobs services. Your refusal makes it impossible for BestJobs Recrutare SA to provide the required services. The registered data are for operator usage and are communicated only to the following addressees: Public Authorities and for those only in matters of administrative or legal acts.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access, and to interfere in data modification, the right to not being submitted to any individual decision and the right to address the justice. In the meantime, you have the right to oppose the data processing that regards you and to solicit data deletion. In order to exercise this rights you can address us, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to our postal address, a written Request, dated and signed. If your registered data are incorrect, please inform us immediately.
General informations collected by BestJobs Recrutare SA
BestJobs Recrutare SA collects personally identifying information when you register for a BestJobs account, when you use certain BestJobs products or services, when you visit BestJobs pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
In some areas of our web site, BestJobs requests that you provide personal data, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, contact information, billing information and other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas of our web site, BestJobs collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your postcode, age, gender and interests. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information.
When you register with BestJobs, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with BestJobs and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. BestJobs also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
BestJobs uses information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, based on the details given by you at registration and your activity at BestJobs, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials, new products and for customer feedback.
Posting to Public Areas of BestJobs
If you post any of your personal information in public areas of BestJobs, such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the searchable CV database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom BestJobs has no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of BestJobs.
Collection and use of Your Information by BestJobs.
We use the information we gather on the web site whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of administering and managing your registration, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving the web site, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services. If you have so agreed when registering with BestJobs or subsequently or if permitted by applicable law, we may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the web site, such as new BestJobs opportunities and additional listings which may be of interest to you and news-letters with uil informations. The use of your personal information by BestJobs is acording the laws regarding people protection about processing personal informations and free circulation of those informations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
BestJobs will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
BestJobs may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of BestJobs to provide a product or service to you; (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or regulatory authority or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
(b) protect the rights or property of BestJobs or its affiliated companies;
(c) prevent a crime or protect national security;
(d) protect the personal safety of users or the public;
(e) those informations are necesarlly.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of BestJobs`s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event BestJobs becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, BestJobs or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the BestJobs site.
We give you the option of putting your CV in our database. There are two ways of doing this:
1. You can store your CV in our database, but not allow it to be public and searchable by potential employers. Not allowing your CV to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our CV database product.
2. If you allow your CV to be public, then all parties (wich request BestJobs for search Cvs service) with access to our searchable CV database (or copies thereof) will have access to your CV. If thos third parties want your contact data BestJobs will give them your data and you might be contacted by them.
We attempt to limit access to our searchable CV database (or copies thereof) only to employers, human resource companies, personal managers, HR specialists. We are not responsible for the use made of CVs by third parties who access such CVs while they are in our searchable database.
You may remove your CV from our searchable database. We are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of CVs or profiles in these instances.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
BestJobs gives you the ability to edit your personal informations and preferences at any time, including whether you want BestJobs to contact you about specials, new products and for customer feedback. Also you can request at any time for delete of your personal data.
Your BestJobs Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
Users have the option to reject cookies, click here to disable cookies. But beware, disabling cookies will have a negative impact on website navigation, for example, users may not view certain images / access certain options.
BestJobs is showing graphical ads that appear as images, animation or video, text ads that appear as a links, through an external company, AdOcean, which allows display ads on our site. These ads may use information (not including name, address, email address or telephone number) about user visits to our site and other sites to provide advertisements about job ads / goods / services in their area of interest.
BestJobs gives its users the possibility to send comments, questions and suggestions. Any information which is send through contact forms can be used but we will respect your right about your confidential data and image.
Thank you for using our services. We assure you that we will always try to offer you the best services and we will remain your partner for many on-line services.