Financial Business Modelling Manager
Senior (5-10 godina)
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
The EY Valuation & Business Modelling (V&BM) practice combines all the experience and expertise available within EY in order to offer a complete range of value-added services.
As a valuation professional at EY, you'll help global organizations make strategic decisions by providing responsive, objective advice on valuing businesses, shares, tangible and intangible assets. As a business modelling professional you'll carry out model review, model support and model build services to assist clients with their strategic decisions.
Clients will see you as a vital part of their team. Furthermore, you'll gain valuable experience across industries and geographies as a member of a market-leading practice offering a fully globally integrated transactions service. And we'll give you the opportunities and support you'll need to enjoy your work and achieve your potential.
In order to continue the expansion of our Romanian V&BM practice, we are currently looking to recruit a Financial Business Modelling Manager.
- Manage business valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and reorganization; and corporate strategy (intangible assets valuations would be a plus)
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed
- Review and analyze information obtained from various channels and prepare valuation reports
- Prepare proposals and present evaluation reports to clients
- Review and analyze valuation reports issued by other firms in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements
- Develop and analyze complex financial models and perform financial analyses (historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis)
- Appraise company or asset values using the income approach, market approach or asset-based approach for transaction, financial reporting or tax purposes
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the financial due diligence, legal, tax and valuation fields
- Help develop project leads, and hire and train junior staff
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients.
- Supervise, develop and mentor professionals at the junior and senior level.
- Participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Generate new business opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- At least 5 years of experience in the finance field, of which at least 4 years of direct experience utilizing Evaluation techniques and methodologies (Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, Market Comparables, etc.) within a business valuation firm or practice, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience in a corporate finance role for an organization.
- Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills; some experience in financial modelling (for example, in the fields of acquisitions, refinancing, project finance or other corporate finance transactions) would be a plus
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data, commercial documentation and reports, drawing appropriate conclusions;
- Analytical, proactive, eager to learn and grow, with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations;
- Fluent in English; other languages would be plus
- Within the course of obtaining or ideally possess a finance or accounting qualification (. CFA, ACCA) is a plus;
- Membership in the National Association of Authorized Romanian Valuers (ANEVAR) is a plus.