You will be working for Oracle’s Sales Consulting Center based in Bucharest, Romania, where you will be part of a wider team that remotely supports Sales organizations across EMEA & APAC
You will be the direct manager of 10-15 UI/UX designers who focus predominantly on the rapid creation of numerous mobile applications mock-ups, reflecting the capabilities of Oracle mobile solutions for different clients.
What you will do:
• Use your personal experience and knowledge to inspire and direct the team to develop mobile apps mock-ups; document these and take responsibility for rolling them out within the team and to the sales community.
• Manage and resource the day to day inflow of requests together with colleagues in the team. Ensure suitable prioritization of workload.
• Ensure quality of deliverables is the best possible, within tight deadlines
• Continuously develop the skills of the team to enable them to deliver more impactful UX design and more efficent & compelling wireframes for the applications
• Work closely together with other members of the Sales Consulting Centers – Digital Agency project (staff and management) across multiple locations
• Act as a coach to members of the team
• Define and monitor KPI’s to track and measure success
• Responsible for hiring and induction of new staff members
Who are you:
• Proven leadership skills in an existing management role
• Solid and demonstrable UX experience working on complex and rich business facing mobile applications
• Solid and demonstrable UX experience with - wire framing, process flows, designing interactive prototypes, user interaction best practices and usability testing and validation.
• Up to date with the latest trends within industry, good understanding of the IT market & trends
• Have a passion for this role, with a desire to grow and improve the service offering to our stakeholders, leading to an increased winrate for our business.
• The ability to quickly understand customer/project requirements by asking the right questions and to translate these requirements into concrete project deliverables
• Highly Impactful / accomplished communicator, presenter / facilitator, and well-practiced in collaborative influencing
• Self-confidence: you are comfortable to discuss project requirements with colleagues and managers in the sales department. Prepared to challenge and influence when required, and provide guidance to individuals in the team
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will work with Europe, MiddleEast, Africa & the AsiaPacific region)
• Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality! You don’t settle for “just good enough”.
• Positive attitude, you see change as opportunity and embrace & lead change in the organization. You act as a role-model for the rest of the organization.
• Project management, proven ability to deliver projects on time and at high quality
• Excellent administration/organizational skills.
• Excellent English language skills is mandatory