Team Leader Engineering (Data Protection)
Srednji (2-5 godina), Senior (5-10 godina)
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
Cegeka SDS, a Shared Delivery Center from Cegeka Group, provides Managed Services on a 24 by 7 basis to its internal and external customers.
You will actively lead a team of backup engineers, ensuring follow-up on the shift’s activities (follow-up on ticket-based requests, incidents, problems and changes) and adherence to existing technical and quality processes. Also, you will be involved in the continual improvement of the processes and procedures.
- Coordinate day to day team activities and efficiently plan operations on the data protection infrastructure by follow-up on ticket based requests, incidents, problems and changes ;
- Control the operational activities, delegate task assignments and supervise their completion;
- Provide data protection product and enterprise application knowledge to the team by assisting in resolution of higher complexity tasks; provide coaching sessions for team members;
- Investigate and resolve problems for services within team’s area of responsibility by following ITIL processes;
- Active role as the first point of escalation for all inquiries and questions from / about team members;
- Contribute towards a positive morale on the team;
- Assess team efficiency and continuously tune in towards meeting division KPIs;
- Evaluate performance metrics of the team and team members, identify and implement improvement areas;
- Communicate clear and efficient with both own team and other teams / divisions;
- Propose, follow-up and achieve team and individual objectives;
- Possess very thorough follow-up and assessment skills and capacity to timely identify and intervene to proactively address both functional and organizational issues;
- Keep documentation up to date;
- Identify training requirements and propose development track for team members;
- Ensure various deliverables are done within due time.
Candidates must possess:
- Strong coaching, communication and motivational skills;
- Excellent English – both written and spoken;
- Efficient multi-tasking and prioritization;
- Very solid time management and planning capabilities;
- Initiative, positive “can do” attitude is a must;
- Solid knowledge of ITIL methodology and follow-up/follow-through skills;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Technical overview knowledge for the areas related to data protection and common enterprise applications landscapes.
General Knowledge of below technologies is considered a plus:
- Data Protection: CommVault, EMC NetWorker, Veeam;
- Enterprise applications like Oracle/SQL/SAP/Exchange/…etc;
- Cloud computing: concept and specific knowledge on Azure and AWS;
- Routing/Switching and Firewalling;
Offer (benefits, bonuses):
- Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square);
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days in accordance with internal policies;
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers;
- Meal tickets;
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
- Access to a modern library (according to internal policies);
- Preferential rates to a dental clinic;
- Massage within the company premises;
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.);
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies);
- Long term career development programs;
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.