Siebel Sys Admin Technical Support Engineer
Srednji (2-5 godina)
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
Oracle Technical Support is dedicated to assisting our customers and partners in resolving problems experienced during implementation, administration and maintaining the Siebel CRM applications. Siebel application and products are mission critical tools for our customers. The support personnel contribute to continuous product and service improvement by identifying complex issues, performing product and documentation reviews, taking initiative for process improvement and internal systems design.
This role is available within the Siebel CRM organization, which provides support to customers across the whole of the Siebel product, including installation and maintenance, general user and specialist functionality, as well as customization and integration.
- To manage and resolve Service Requests logged by customers on Siebel products and contribute to proactive support activities according to product support strategy and model;
- Working towards, adopting and contributing to new processes and tools (Oracle Web Conferencing, diagnostic methodology, scripting tools, etc);
- Contributing to Knowledge Management content creation and maintenance;
- Participating in Root Cause/Corrective Action activities defined within the product area in order to further enhance the customer experience and improve the Oracle product;
- Maintain an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of new products released in the market for the given product area.
- The ideal candidate should have a degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree;
- Ideally 3+ years experience working within the IT industry, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Siebel CRM or other related Industry Application)
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, UNIX);
- Application installation & configuration, Patch management;
- Perform Application upgrades and migrations on different platforms (Windows, Unix);
- Troubleshoot performance issues using log tracking and analysis;
- Assist with implementation best practices, Product certifications etc.;
- Retrieve and review log files to identify production issues and recommend solutions;
- Knowledge of functional scripts - shell, Perl, etc;
- Database administration (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MS SQL Server) and SQL skills;
- Microsoft Active Directory administration and security;
- Knowledge of XML and web services;
- Internet and website technologies (HTTP, TCP/IP, etc)
- Basic knowledge of networking and troubleshooting network-related issues;
- Experience in supporting client/server applications is considered a plus;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills;
- Proven ability to master new products and learn new skills;
- A desire to work in a fast moving and technically challenging environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills;
- Self motivated, resourceful, flexible and are looking for a challenging career;