Ovaj oglas za posao nije više aktivan.
As a Front-end developer within the R&D department, you will be responsible for finding solutions, designing and coding, from layout to function, our new financial web applications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that features user-friendly design and clear navigation for our existing or new financial web applications.
Who are we looking for?
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first, desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Responsive web design using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Detailed understanding of cross-browser support and performance best practices.
- Solid understanding debugging using the browser dev-tools.
- Solid understanding implementing server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX, and RESTful web services.
- Experience delivering high quality and well-structured code for large scale projects.
- Good knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
- Experience with Git as version control system.
- You are a creative problem solver, you have attention to details and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and apply them in projects.
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Proactive and a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
Would be a plus:
- Java EE
- Material design UI elements implemented using Polymer or Angular Material.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, or Stylus.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Gulp, and Grunt as well as with dependency managers like NPM or Bower.
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life;
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement;
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback ;
What are your benefits?
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Massage sessions;
- Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
- 25 days Annual Vacation;
- Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.