Requirements Analyst, Cluj-Napoca
Srednji (2-5 godina)
Zapošljavanje kandidata koji su dostupni za promenu lokacije
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
You’re welcome to join the fun and… help us build a bridge between our customers and the development team by identifying high-level requirements, transforming them into detailed functional documentation and ensure their correct implementation. You will keep up with business trends and based on those, propose solutions and improvements for the application’s effectiveness. Moreover, in our team we are fully responsible for the technical solutions and quality of the delivery, while we manage to keep a very strong relation with the client.
If you’ll join us you will have…
- access to various professional certifications and growing programs
- access to various learning materials
- access to courses and trainings
- exposure to the customer
- awesome Agile team
- passionate colleagues and growing environment
- we encourage you to live healthy, live well and enjoy our Yonder benefits program
- Document and manage functional & non-functional requirements from the customers
- Translate the customer’s requirements into development-ready user stories
- Analyze current business processes and suggest improvements
- Act as a liaison between the customers and the software development team
- Provide support to the development team to ensure the correct implementation of requirements
- 1-3 years of experience working in a multinational environment
- Requirements analysis & management
- Experience with requirements management, issue management or ticketing tools
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively manage your time
- Able to quickly adapt to new business domains
- Familiar with Agile principles
What values are we looking for?
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Professional and positive attitude
*Please note that by applying to this program you give your consent to have your personal data processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy here.