Recruitment & Development Specialist
Srednji (2-5 godina), Senior (5-10 godina), Viši (>10 godine), Početni (0-2 godine)
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
• University degree (Psychology/ Sociology/ Economy);
• At least 12 months work experience in a HR-related job;
• Proven ability to work independently;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
• Initiative, result orientation;
• Problem-solving capacity;
• Above-average knowledge of English, good computer skills (Excel, Word);
• Availability for extensive travel.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will perform day-to-day operations within Interbrands’ Human Resources Department, managing the administration of HR policies and programs:
Main areas of accountability:
- Handle recruitment projects;
- Manage different recruitment databases and tools;
- Identify the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Advertise in the best/appropriate format using also his/her strong networking skills.
- Implement the selection process (résumés, interviews, references, testing);
- Gives feedback to hiring managers on the whole processes and candidate profile;
- Propose improvement of the recruitment procedures if needed
- Provide various statistics and recommendations related to recruitment trends and challenges;
- Conduct internal referral processes;
- Employee counseling;
- Support in all HR projects;