Pricing and Reporting Analyst
Početni (0-2 godine), Srednji (2-5 godina)
engleski - advanced
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
ince, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Financial Department, the Pricing Analyst is in charge with various activities related to setting the prices for the services sold by the company and sending regular reports to the Allianz Technology management team, having the following responsibilities.
- Pricing analysis and approval in project’s workflow:
- Analysis and approval of Business Cases related to IT projects within Allianz Technology and service price calculations (including dialogue with Project / Service Managers located in Germany if necessary);
- Frequent KPIs assessed during the project approval according to the Finance checklist imply profit margin, official labor rate card, net present values, breakeven point, VAT applicable for suppliers and customers, overall project result
- Master data administration related to service prices:
- Update of prices and rates in SAP CAP for different sales organizations;
- Create new billing materials in SAP CAP
- Monthly creation of Allianz Technology price lists for internal publication;
- Update and maintain internal price calculation tool & repository (SAP integrated application);
- Administration of users rights for the SAP calculation tool.
- First level user support related to calculation tool, and continuous improvement of respective user guidelines
- Quality assurance of material master data and price input
- Support in transfer pricing documentation: collecting information regarding the services which are in scope for transfer pricing, including price calculation and service description in close alignment with service managers
- Support the preparation of the annual central transfer price documentation for Allianz Technology SE according to Allianz Group Taxation guidelines
- Support organization with the yearly pricing and budgeting process from the set up to implementation
- Different SAP CAP and BW reports for pricing purposes
- Continuous process and tool improvement, and testing of respective changes in SAP.
- General experience in Controlling/Finance/Accounting (>3 years)
- Experience in creating and assessing Business Cases related to projects would be a plus
- Experience in intercompany transactions and related transfer pricing issues
- Experience in regular financial reporting tasks;
- Advanced experience in SAP-CO, SAP-BW and Microsoft Office software (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus.
- Good communication skills, for interacting with various service managers.
- Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp.
- Thorough, detail oriented mindset and way of working.
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at:
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.