Početni (0-2 godine), Srednji (2-5 godina)
The kind of person we’re looking for:
A talented, experienced software engineer with a handle on good software design, a knack for solving difficult problems in complex multi-component systems, and an interest in learning new things. Must be happy in a highly team-oriented environment where collaboration between developers and across teams is common; where giving and receiving of feedback, debate, and constructive criticism are actively encouraged.
Our company has an open, relaxed, and friendly environment where jokes and silliness are common, yet we’re serious about the work we do. We fully expect the same from you. Our organizational structure is pretty flat so you’ll be given a fair amount of latitude with, and responsibility for, your own time.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Designing and developing new features for our ordering server stack, which is written in PHP
- Working directly with the Product team to turn ideas into software
- Extending and improving existing system services and software components
- Identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks
The kind of skills and experience you’ll need:
- Experience with PHP – this is a MUST
- Experience with MySQL – this is a MUST
- Comfort in both Linux and Windows
- Facility with version control systems (Git preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able if needed, to work outside normal business hours (. early mornings, evenings and weekends) to support critical systems with the possibility to take a day off for that hours.
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Knowledge of Amazon RDS
- Knowledge of
- Experience with MVC frameworks, such as CodeIgniter, and front-end frameworks, such as React or Vue
- Experience with web application architecture, including background processing and queues
- Experience with functional and unit testing
- Reasonable skill with spreadsheets and diagrams
Understanding of web technologies: HTTP, SSL, REST, JSON, XML