Srednji (2-5 godina)
Splaiul Independenței, București
We are looking to cover two time slots: 08:00 – 16:00 and 13:00 – 21:00, from Monday to Friday.
* Greet and assist the customers and visitors, acting as an interface between the company and public;
* Manage company mail: receive, sort and distribute received letters and parcels; prepare parcels for dispatching;
* Generate correspondence, fax messages and other announcements for the Administrative Director;
* Take telephone inquiries, establishing the nature of the call and either solving it personally or directing it to the appropriate person or department;
* Ensure office protocol and manage company records, such as document filing, photocopying and distribution;
* Acts as dispatcher for the Administrative Department.
* Effective communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
* Ability to work productively in a team.
* Have confidence in the use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
* Have a good understanding of Internet-based activities: what the Internet is and how it can be employed in day to day office activities, be familiar with Internet communication and emails.
* Speak perfect English. Any other foreign languages are a plus.
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, extensive training, and excellent career opportunities in an expanding foreign company.
Think you have the skills and vision to be part of our future? If so, please send your resume and application letter to mentioning ref. code OFS of the position. Please be advised that only suitable candidates will be contacted.