Live & Work in Luton, UK: Customer Service Advisor with Norwegian
About the Company:
Great opportunities to live and work in the UK!
If you are fluent in European languages (besides Romanian and English), we have fantastic
opportunities for you in Luton, England! Concentrix works with OnStar, on behalf of one of the
world's largest automotive companies, to provide multilingual customer service. This involves
providing essential emergency support to drivers in time of accidents or emergencies.
When relocating we’ll help with travel costs, accommodation on arrival and salary advances to
help get you settled. Luton is in an unrivalled position within the South East of England. Only 30
miles north of London it has easy access to most major cities in the UK owing to its excellent
road, air and rail links. Surrounded by beautiful countryside Luton offers the best of both worlds
- a modern town with excellent business opportunities and accommodation with nature on its
doorstep, making it a great place to live and work. Home to more thanpeople, Luton has
many natural open spaces including landscaped parks and recreational areas. London is just 22
minutes away by train, and London Luton Airport flies to over 100 destinations in Europe, the
Middle East and Africa.
• At least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
• Ideally you will be educated to secondary level education.
• Advanced level (C1/C2) English AND Norwegian.
• Ability to quickly develop a rapport with our customers, emergency services over the phone.
• The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations.
• Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
• Confident PC user.
• Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be
provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
• Effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non-emergency
calls general enquiries and other patient dependent calls, over a 24/7 period.
• Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types;
including routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even
providing emergency assistance.
• Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and
judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion
and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
• When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety
requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the
situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country.
• Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the
line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such
as language and cultural differences.
• Keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service
• Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.