Srednji (2-5 godina), Senior (5-10 godina)
Bruto približna plata / mesec u evrima
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
With in-depth expertise on HR, the Process Lead is driving process documentation, analysis and continuous improvement initiatives within the GBS Center.
Single point of contact in new process and tools implementation and process training.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinates detailed process mapping;
- Coordinates with line managers the analysis of activities;
- Finds and analyzes data to find and correct any discrepancies and/or identification of processes to improve
- Act as process expert support for designated teams;
- Provides guidance in handling complex and/or cross-functional problems and works with other functional areas in resolving escalated complaints or dispute;
- Provides guidance on process specifics and maintains documentation in central repository for all processes and systems;
- Act as process trainer for designated teams.
Process changes projects
- Act as SPOC for new process implementations/changes;
- Support global and regional projects during transitions, from baselining to steady state, driving fit/gap analysis and remediation actions.
- Develops KPI’s and other reporting and monitoring tools as needed;
- Drives continuous improvement framework implementation;
- Ensures data integrity and system optimization within the GBS operations;
- In depth understanding of processes, procedures and systems pertaining to area of responsibility;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Tools ;
- SAP – Expert;
- Core Competencies;
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills;
- Cross-functional enterprise understanding and the ability to work in cross-functional projects;
- Advanced analytical and decision making skills;
- Capable of managing workload and prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a dynamic work environment;
- Lean Six Sigma methodology – preferable;
- English language – B2 (C1 preferred);
- University degree.
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness………and lots of free beer.