Global Consolidation Reporting Sr. Analyst
Srednji (2-5 godina)
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
Global Consolidation Accounting and Reporting Sr. Analyst
The Global Consolidation Accounting and Reporting Sr. Analyst is part of the Global Close and Consolidation Accounting Team, with primary responsibility to support team activities related to the preparation of Guarantor financial statements (balance sheet, statement of operations) for Molson Coors Beverage Company through BPC consolidation system. Additionally this role is directly responsible for the execution of month end close journal entries, analysis and reconciliation of intercompany transactions related to Loans, Tax and Legal restructures, ensuring the books and records are aligned with the underlying tax and legal agreements.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Execute monthly and quarterly Guarantor procedures through BPC consolidation systems, including financial statements preparation
- Prepare flux analysis on Guarantor Financial Statements (Balance sheet, P&L and Cash flow)
- Prepare/book journal entries related to ICO Loan notes transactions, including monthly interest, settlements and restructurings of loans
- Assist with the Journal entries preparation and booking related to legal entity divestitures and creations
- Assist in the preparation of documentation around ICO transactions and ensuring appropriate documentation is maintained
- Participate in the Consolidation system updates including system testing and support the projects aiming to improvement of efficiency of the processes / systems
- Perform various reconciliations to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the consolidation systems
- Liaise with external auditors to provide audit support documentation for responsible areas during quarterly reviews and annual audit;
- Ensure SOX compliance within designated areas of responsibility and ensure all controls are observed and documented.
The Global Consolidation Accounting and Reporting Sr. Analyst reports to the Global Consolidation Accounting and Reporting Sr. Manager and will work closely with the other Controller teams (primarily Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting), corporate functions (Tax, Treasury and Legal) as well as other Business Units.
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- BS/BA in Accounting
- CPA/ACCA in progress is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting roles within international companies
- SAP ECC6 experience
- Intercompany accounting and complex structural transactions
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS and/or US GAAP) and internal controls, applying them to provide timely and accurate financial information
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong ability to work independently and within cross functional team
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving, strong communication skills (written and oral), ability to analyze financial statements, ability to exercise sound professional judgment, time management skills.
- Be Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be a Leader!