GBS Procurement- Sourcing Specialist
Srednji (2-5 godina)
engleski - advanced
Ovaj posao nije aktuelan ali možete poslati vašu radnu biografiju kompaniji direktno.
The Centre of Excellence under GBS will service Procurement centrally and at End Market level across the CoE process including owning and managing a central repository of templates to support these processes. They are expected to work in partnership with Procurement to ensure a user friendly experience and that actions are being executed in alignment with both the global GBS strategy and global Procurement strategy.
Each Centre will be made up of a mixture of highly skilled, trained and knowledgeable procurement resources delivering specific activities within StS. This includes sourcing preparation and execution, analytics and reporting, support in contract management, supplier onboarding, supplier screening, ABAC and KYS procedures, and catalogue creation and catalogue maintenance. They will ensure a high level of customer service to Procurement and end users globally.
A new StS solution is being developed and deployed globally between 2019 – 2022 and each Centre will be expected to use the solution to fulfil Procurement obligations in complete alignment with Procurement and LEX. GBS will be expected to work closely with Procurement to ensure targets and objectives are being met.
- To be responsible for providing materials such as templates and training documents for GBS hubs to conduct end to end tactical sourcing consistently and efficiently, including StS solution training to ensure all necessary steps are followed and logged
- To work with the GBS CoE Lead and resource each sourcing event through central management of the eRFx pipeline across all categories and End markets
- Responsible for the execution of sourcing activities for End markets and for the central Procurement teams
- To develop the processes, templates, governance and framework for executing eRFx processes and supporting other sourcing activities as necessary.
- To manage the cadence and pipeline for eRFx including e-Auction activities and ensure appropriate support is provided to End markets and for the central Procurement teams
- To ensure all eRFx’s once complete are appropriately updated, logged and communicated to procurement, and successfully transferred to a contract on the StS solution
- To execute tactical sourcing events and support sourcing preparation where necessary (. for strategic sourcing projects) such as market research and analysis, data analytics, reporting
- To set-up and execute e-auctions for tactical and strategic sourcing projects in consultation with end markets global team and GBS tactical teams
- To communicate award to successful vendors and inform non-successful of the same outcome
- To manage and/or conduct training to teams for the use of the StS technology to execute sourcing events
- To successfully transfer sourcing projects to a contract on the system
- To communicate the results of tactical sourcing events, and agree the supplier with Procurement using the system
- To gather end user feedback and generate continuous improvement ideas
- To apply the agreed global policies and standards to all sourcing activities at all times
- To respond to user queries (from Procurement or the business) with regards to final award including providing necessary audit trail
Experience & Knowledge:
- Prior experience in using eProcurement / eSourcing tools (. Ariba, Coupa, Icertis and / or Oracle)
- Advanced capabilities in conducting tactical and strategic sourcing activities
- Experience of the creation of effective group contracts, and knowledge around corporate regulation and legislation implications
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships working across geographic boundaries
- Strong project management skills to coordinate all GBS sourcing tasks centrally
- Team management skills
- Focused on delivering results
- A “can do” attitude