For pursuing its modernization & globalization, ADP is looking for a Java/Angular Developer in Bucharest.
Your mission will be:
1. To work with various Scrum teams in EMEA for designing & developing Infrastructure as code User Interface & API
You will work with Engineers coming from various Infrastructures areas (respectively from NETWORK, Identity & Access Management, Database teams) and from various application areas in order to help them developing customer oriented SELF SERVICES interfaces, reducing significantly Touch Time & Cycle time for our clients
You will be in touch with US & APAC Regions for converging approaches and combining efforts.
2. To support some CI/CD tools (among the list : docker, ansible, jenkins, artifactory, bitbucket, S3 storage…) 3. To maintain & work on evolution on existing Java/angular products created in the past
Required Technical SKILLS are:
· Good knowledge on:
· Strong experience with the following Tools/Software : Eclipse, NetBeans, Git, Office Suite, Data modeling tool
· Strong experience with the following Framework : Hibernate, Spring, struts, bootstrap
· Familiar with Agile Methodology , UML, TOGAF
· Support knowledge on 1 or multiple tools : docker, ansible, jenkins, artifactory, bitbucket, S3 storage
Required Personal SKILLS are:
· Collaboration -- ability to work with multi-team framework, as an individual and a member of a larger group
· Communications -- writing skills, ability to articulate solutions in a concise manner, and presentation skills.
· Sense of responsibility ( critical environment for the business)
- English (read, spoken, written)
Education and experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computers, or related technical degree, or equivalent experience.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in medium to large IT environments.