Financial Analyst - Controlling Service Center Iasi
As a financial analyst you:
- Will be part of a multinational team of various controlling areas;
- Learn and work in a multicultural environment, using specific financial applications and data-bases;
- Will perform operations analysis and profitability, cost analysis (cost variances), target costing, analyze financial impacts, quotations or investments decisions;
- Performs for the month end closing the specific activities in the financial department for your specific area;
- Prepare and review different reports for further analysis by collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques;
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and ensure that the reports are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
- Ensure data quality and operational explanation of the results for the management consolidated financial reports;
- Coordinates and collaborates with world wide locations and plants to ensure forecast and budget quality.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- Experience in a relevant field;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Well developed written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills.
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
• Accounting (Simply Accounting);
• Spreadsheets MS Office).
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around € billion and currently employs aroundpeople in 61 countries and markets.