Srednji (2-5 godina), Senior (5-10 godina)
Bruto približna plata / mesec u evrima
For one of our top clients, top multinational company, we are currently recruiting a special person for a Finance Business Controller role. The role is based in Bucharest.
• Monthly closing and build P&L for Food Division, provide information and explanations for business overview
• Active involvement in the monthly closing process
• Check and reconcile monthly US GAP P&L. Responsible for understanding and challenging the trading operations profitability.
• Ensure that the results are explained and consistent with the business
• Provides financial details and explanation for monthly management reporting
• Analyses actual results and identifies potential risks and possible opportunities in time to proposes solutions
• Monitor and Control prices, promotions and rebates
• Performs various analysis regarding the Food area results (Profitability analysis by brand, by SKU, by market segment ,Brand P&L, KFD, KPI etc)
• Support business in order to take the right decisions (ad hoc reports, comparisons, analysis, advice etc)
• Continuously monitor and checking data in SAP
• Ensure accuracy and compliance with SOX requirements as communicated by the Group policy
• Active participation in the annual Business Plan process and monthly forecast
• Review work processes, identify area of improvements
• Active involvment in ERP (SAP) development, in order to improve system efficiency and accuracy,
• Prepare all necessary analytical reports related to Sales / Cost of Sales and ensure consistency
• Other ad hoc tasks requested by Management
- Degree in Economics, Administration or equivalent financial qualification
- Experience in financial analysis – min 3 years
- IFRS or US GAAP experience
- MS Office package (especially excel)
- Very good proficiency in English
- SAP knowledge ( would be an asset)
The position requires a highly motivated individual with a track record of meeting Deadlines, to be pro-active with a commercial and analytical mind-set to offer support to functions to be compliance with SOX procedures and controls, including the proposals for counteracting and risks mitigation, offer support in order to increase efficiency and to help achieve the company goals, ensure accurate, in full, in time reporting.
The company offers a rewarding salary level&package - in alignment with the candidate`s experience.
Please note that only the candidates meeting the criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!