The position holder will be responsible to develop and timely update accurate volume projections taking into account market landscape and JTI capabilities.
Regularly analyzes Moldova and Bulgaria performance, works together with M&S colleagues to evaluate and quantify opportunities for KPI improvements, update of JTI footprint or new product launches.
Responsible for sales performance monitoring, gives support in Field Force KPI set-up and performance tracking, integrates information from both internal and external sources regarding tobacco category performance.
· University degree (preferably Technical or Economics )
· 3-4 years experience in Sales, Commercial Planning, with good data analysis and reporting implications;
· Strong English knowledge (both spoken and written), other language represents a plus;
Skills and knowledge:
· Strong communication and analytical skills;
· Good data processing and reporting capabilities;
· Good forecasting skills;
· Good business acumen;
· Good understanding of commercial, distribution models and KPIs, JTI Sales & Operations exposure represents a plus;
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
· Basic understanding of CRM and BI tools,( TME or ISD knowledge represents a plus).