SanaCRO Clinical Research is a full-service Romanian CRO, a subsidiary of SanaClis ., headquarters based in Bratislava, Slovakia. With offices throughout the EU and EurAsia, we support our clients from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical industry with all relevant services needed for the successful conduct of their clinical trials, approval of their medicinal products for market use, thereby providing the assurance of a safe and profitable maintenance of their medicinal products on the market. We believe that every company and professional deserves to feel that they are getting the best possible service, responsiveness and dedication that we routinely provide to our existing clients
SanaCRO Clinical Research is currently recruiting for CTA to work as support on a range of therapeutic areas. This position assist in the delivery of Clinical Development objectives, by taking responsibility on the administrative document support and CTA will assist Clinical Team, Clinical Research Associates in accurately preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports. Will assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness and will act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
This position is a full time job, located in SanaCRO Timisoara office. This opportunity also offers the provision of flexible home working days.
Languages needed for this role are: Romanian native (or professional), English fluent and French business level.
- Direct CTA experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent in clinical study management would be great advantage
- Excellent Computer skills: MSOffice - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good skills to operate standard office equipment (computer, copy/fax machine, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in applicable languages
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong database skills
- Proactive orientation
- Ability to work under time and resource constraints
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Career progression can be exceptional training offered for next step on career path
- You will be joining a great international team, with a well organised structure and a great atmosphere
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum: assistant degree in life science (nursing, pharmacy, health care management, life sciences research, lab or statistics) or 1 year of related work experience and training, or equivalent combination. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of clinical study essential documents and knowledge of medical terminology is recommended.
Fluent local, English and French language skills
This role is a full time & permanent position
SanaCRO Clinical Research is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Sexual orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.