JLG Consulting is looking for motivated C++ software engineers to extend our engineering team in Bucharest. Gaining experience in one of the most appreciated and most demanded segments of the IT industry: safety critical real-time applications for the aviation business worldwide. Grow together with us and be part of an exciting and rewarding business.
JLG Consulting is a software development and IT consultancy company with headquarter in Bucharest. The company has highly-qualified expertise in software development for Air Traffic Control applications, delivering safety critical real-time applications for the aviation business worldwide, technical support and expertise in safety management systems and in collaboration with international customers.
Implementation of components of modern Air Traffic Management systems:
- participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development and maintenance) in aviation-related software applications;
- interact and coordinate with the Customer teams;
- propose innovative technical solutions;
- have the chance to bring your ideas to life by coming up with innovative technical solutions and ways to improve our development process;
- constantly learn new skills and technologies.
Skills / Experience / Competencies
- University degree (completed or near completion) in the ITC domain or equivalent technical studies and experience;
- minimum 2 years of overall experience in software development using C++;
- good knowledge of OOP concepts and practical experience in an OO programming language;
- good knowledge of C++;
- knowledge of the Linux OS;
- familiar with modern software development standards, best practices and design patterns;
- working level of English and/or Spanish;
- strong analytical and reasoning skills;
- pro-active and goal oriented;
- team spirit and collaborative attitude;
- open for innovation.
What we offer
- competitive compensation package and an interesting bonus program at level of your talents and results;
- long term contract;
- flexible working environment, start-up minded;
- young and dynamic team and professional leadership;
- international exposure and challenges;
- personal development;
- medical assurance package;
- access to top state-of-the art technologies and methodologies;
- gym subscription;
- additional leave days depending on seniority in the company;
- possibilities for teleworking.