Getting to know us
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
• The work planner helps standardizing activities and ensures quality by initiating the writing and maintenance of work instructions and other documentation;
• Workplanner will inform the team manager in case of “getting closer” on a SLA BREACH issue, when the engineer didn’t react on time, to take the ticket and solve it;
• The workplanner is SPOC in cases where upper management needs updates for tickets or changes;
• Workplanner is the first contact in case of question where or if the ticket is for a WSDS teams or not (wrong routed tickets);
• In case of critical issues, workplanner will initiate a common chat or call with technical resource and upper management if needed. He needs to follow up on the situation and ensures that tickets get updated;
• Transform changes into incidents (for Client Support and O365) – GIT
• The work planner escalates to the team manager in case of doubt, issues, anticipated capacity problems etc.
• Preferably technical university degree or a similar qualification.
• Professional experience in: Ticketing system knowledge; Work instructions/ procedures; IT infrastructure (ITIL Foundations is a plus); Customer Relations would be a plus;
• High Customer Focus;
• Fluency in English language.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.