With over 4500 employees, Cegeka is one of the top ICT providers in BeNeLux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors.
Our current portfolio includes customers from all over the world, with a vast majority in the BeNeLux region, customers for which we provideavailability.
Customers make use of the services that we deliver, to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy.
What does the job hold?
Are you a true "all-rounder" with a good basic knowledge of Windows and a passion for workplaces?
Do you like the variety and challenge working with different technologies and customers? Then we have a tailor-made challenge for you!
As a leading ICT company that offers quality solutions to its customers, we always strive for a customized solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his goals. In this case as well, we are looking for this match. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions, so this role faces you with all of these:
- You are going to work within a young and ambitious team virtual team, remotely but also exceptionally (once or twice per year) on-site on customer premise;
- You should proactively and critically analyze the supported environment and formulate the necessary improvement proposals;
- You will make sure the documentation is correct and up to date;
- You will work in close contact and cooperation with end-users both remotely but also on-site on customer premise;
- You are encouraged to keep your professional knowledge and technical skills up to date so you can use them optimally within Cegeka.
Who are we looking for?
- You feel like a fish in the water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka;
- Customer engagement has no secrets for you;
- You can work independently but also with your colleagues, as a member of the team;
- You have strong communication skills and an analytical mind;
- You are a keynote in all-round troubleshooting, taking each challenge like a puzzle you want to solve;
- You are dealing with problems as a true entrepreneur;
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy sharing your passion for IT with the customer in order to get things done;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft 365 Service;
- You have good knolwegde of Windows 10 Management features using a Microsoft 365 tenant:
- Simplified deployment with Windows AutoPilot;
- Subscription Activation;
- Organizational Control of user access to apps from Microsoft Store;
- Organizational Control of Windows tips and advertising from Microsoft;
- Windows 10 devices kept up-to-date automatically.
- You have a good knowledge of Windows 10 Security features:
- Protect PCs from viruses and other threats using Windows Defender Antivirus;
- Use rules that reduce the attack surface of device;
- Protect folders from threats such as ransomware;
- Help protect files and folders on PCs from unauthorized access with Bitlocker.
- You have good understanding of advanced security management:
- Windows Information Protection management;
- Advanced Threat Protection management;
- Advanced Threat Analytics management;
- Cloud App Security management;
- Application Proxy;
- Identity management.
- Good knowledge of Azure AD Connect Sync tool and ADFS;
- Good knowledge of Azure Active Directory services;
- Knowledge of deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of mobile devices and MDM solutions and tools (such as MS Intune);
- Nice to have: MCSA Office 365 certified & MCSE Productivity certified;
- You have very good knowledge of English language;
- You have preferably completed a higher education (Bachelor or Master);
- You are a good colleague and not only a member in the team :)
What we offer (benefits):
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days acoording to internal policies;
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers;
- Meal tickets;
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
- Massage within the company premises (according to internal policies);
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.);
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal training policies);
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.