Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, . the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Working Students for I IC (Iasi)
As a Working Student you will work as a part time tester or developer and you'll be involved in:
- Developing test code or test specifications for functionalities of low/ medium complexity and perform tests according to given requirements and specifications.
- Participating to the SW test system development by using the test environment and providing feedback.
- Being part of a young and motivated international team.
- Student in II-nd, III-rd or IV-th year of study in Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics related degree;
- Knowledge in testing strategies. C/C++/C# programming languages ;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Willingness to learn.
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.