With sales of €34. 5 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200k employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Working Student Software Development - I BS (IASI)
As a Working Student in our Software Development Group, you get the chance to work in the best development teams and learn what you need to start a professional career in the automotive will boost your knowledge by learning from the best mentors and working with latest development methods.
Your tasks as Working Student will be:
- to support the development of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
- to contribute to improvement of development by developing innovative ideas and tools
- to cooperate with your local team members and our international development teams;
- Proactive attitude, optimism and a big smile :)
- Student in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math)
- Good programming skills in ANSI C or Pyhton or C++ or another one you are proficient
- Fluency in English
What we offer
At Interior Body & Security, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Creating value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of Body & Security functions and solutions.
Join our team in IASI to take part in the development of an extensive range of products, from Sunroof Electronics to Integrated Body Controllers, from Door Control Units to Gateways or new light control electronics for premium car manufacturers.
If you are an enthusiastic engineer, eager to take responsibilities and to benefit from our growth, come to be part of this great team!
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Health & Wellness
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents