Working student for mechanical field
Entry (0-2 ani), Fara experienta
Employment type: Part-time
Job category: Engineering
Job industry: Automotive
Experience level: Entry Level
Your contribution to something big:
As part of our continued growth we are seeking a student designer (mechanical field) to be part of our design in engineering sales team. You will design different type of machines from automotive industry (working stations, presses, robot stations...)
- Generating assembly and execution drawings using functional and technological quotation; use of tolerance and geometric dimensioning.
- Technical support for customer and sales colleagues.
- Working with equipment and system from hydraulics and mechanics applications.
- Working with 3D and 2D modeling using AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or similar.
- Component design, taking into account the structural, aesthetic, and structural compatibility in a limited range of materials.
- Generating presentations, reports, and project plans in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Working in all phases of projects from quotation to commissioning.
What distinguishes you:
- Technical knowledge (3rd year of mechanical university preferably)
- Basic knowledge that covers design, drawing and compiling bills of materials (BOM) together with assembly fixture knowledge.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in electrical, hydraulic or mechanical systems is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SolidWorks, Catia simulation instruments or experience with other mechanical design instruments and Microsoft Office programs.
- Medium / advanced English.
- Analysis and synthesis capacity.
- Communication skills and teamwork.
- Creativity, ingenuity, flexibility in thinking.
- Efficiency in organizing the activity.