Working student for Controlling Department
Entry (0-2 ani)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and data-bases
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates
- Support in process documentation, download the data's from the system and internal analyses.
- Internal analyzes
Involvement in month end closing activities like: cost center report, BU presentations, VS presentations
Supporting PDCL controllers in the day to day activities
Material variances analysis
- Commercial studies
- High motivation to work in challenging environment
- Good communication and English skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Business oriented
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)