WORKFORCE REAL TIME ANALYST
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
This is a Real Time Analyst position based in Bucharest (Romania) responsible for monitoring the intraday performance (calls and work time) against forecasted plans. To ensures that customer goals are met, by analyzing work volume variances to forecast and adjust the staffing levels and make corrective action when performance is below service level goal.
Reporting to the Workforce Manager – Europe (UK). This role will interface with the UK Command Centre / Client / Team Leaders and Operations Managers, as appropriate and communicates with other functional departments when outages /equipment failures occur to ensure action plans are timely to minimize disruption to the Contact Centre.
The Real Time Coordinator will assist in publishing daily, weekly, and monthly reports on center performance, shrinkage and other metrics pertinent in understanding capacity needs and possible gaps in coverage.
The successful candidate will be a creative and analytical problem solver, who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be able to demonstrate a history of commitment to exceptional customer experience, bias for action, high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and intelligence.
- Analyze work volume variances to the forecast and adjust staffing levels accordingly.
- Plan and schedule coaching sessions, meetings, training and any special events based on business requirements.
- Monitors call routing and call flow real time.
- Analyze real time impacts related to staffing.
- Conducts real-time analysis of all metrics for multiple Lines of Business - Forecast Variances, Service Level targets, AHT target variances, Occupancy targets, Staffing requirements, etc.
- Assess and approve all real-time offline activities such as training, meetings, coaching, etc.
- Identifies course of action or makes recommendations relating to staffing deviations, extended hours, overtime, schedule adjustments, and skill changes and leveraging.
- Monitors intra-day call and work volume as compared to forecast.
- Monitors real time activities related to staffing and ensure all non-scheduled activities are tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Monitors and reporting of adherence to schedules / compliance, staffing amendments, shrinkage numbers, over/under updates, and escalates to Operational Managers for investigation.
- Re-allocates changes in staffing levels within business unit & Interface with business unit management as needed for escalation of service-impacting issues.
- Daily communications to Team Leader huddles for expectations of performance, hotspots and shrinkages.
- Trouble-shoots real-time technology issues.
- Log and update BigMac for sites On boarding and Off boarding requests
- Manages special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan (. Failovers, Fire Evac, IT failures, etc.).
PLANNING AND ORGANISING:
- Proactivity reviews the performance of production and makes recommendations to increase productivity.
- Identifies the sequence of tasks and the resources needed to achieve a goal, and prioritizes key action steps. Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions.
- Make real time intra-day decisions with a positive impact on the business.
- Develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges.
- Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Customer driven & commercially aware.
- Forward thinking whilst pragmatic.
- Organized & Energetic.
- Calm under pressure.
- Excellent Communication.
- Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment.
- Problem Solving.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience of using IEX or similar workforce management tool.
- Has had experience of a Real Time role of 6 months or more in a Workforce Team
- Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills that foster developing creative solutions.
- MS Excel skills required, Ability to manipulate and data to produce summary information.
- Flexible, people oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Candidates with superior analytical skills in any industry are encouraged to apply.
- An advanced user of Excel.
- Experience of a multi skilling or multilingual resourcing.
- Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- 3+ years of Call Centre or similar experience related to a solid understanding of production environment metrics (such as Service Levels KPIs, AHT, Shrinkage, and FTE’s calculations).