WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Acest job nu mai este activ.
As part of the European Connected Customer Experience organization, the Capacity Planning team is responsible for development and management of short and long term forecasts, creating schedules to meet the forecasted volumes and the Intraday management of 600+ Contact Centre agents located in across 15 locations in Europe.
As our Workforce Management Analyst, you will be responsible for short and long term forecasting of specific Management Units and the creation of schedules to support the forecasted volumes. Additionally you will monitor Intraday work volume and ensure client/customer goals are met by analyzing work volume variances to forecast and adjusting the staffing levels.
Reporting to Sr. Manager for European Capacity Planning, this role will interface directly with the Workforce Management team, Team Leaders and Operations Managers for the areas you are responsible for as appropriate. Our team is very metrics based so you will be measured against Forecast Accuracy and in attaining Service Level Metrics for the areas you manage.
- Create and generate detailed short and long term Workforce Management forecast .
- Create and generate detailed schedules based on forecasted staffing requirements .
- Analyze work volume variances to the forecast and adjust staffing levels accordingly .
- Amend as appropriate agent setup such as shift preferences and rules to manage agent absences or vacations .
- Monitor contact volume as compared to forecast .
- Monitor call routing and flow real time specifically looking for variance to forecast contact volumes as well as delivery performance issues .Analyze real time impacts related to staffing .
- Assist the Operations Management team by running agent productivity and schedule adherence reports .
- Conduct real-time analysis of all metrics for multiple Lines of Business - Forecast Variances, Service Level targets, AHT target variances, Occupancy targets, Staffing requirements, etc. .
- Identify course of action or makes recommendations relating to staffing deviations (Extended Hours/VTO, Schedule Adjustments, Skill Switches/Leveraging) .
- Monitor Intraday call and work volume as compared to forecast .
- Manage special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan (. Fire, Power failures, etc.) .
- Monitor agent adherence/compliance to schedule and escalate to Team leader for investigation .
- Maintain and manage Skills / Staffing levels within the business unit to achieve service level metrics .
- Interface with business unit management as needed for escalation of service-impacting issues .
- Continuously review and assess applicability of workforce management process delivered by worldwide Customer Experience organization with a view to maximizing effectiveness of the Workforce Management Team.
- Detailed knowledge of Workforce Management forecasting tools & strategies .
- The ability to apply advanced analytical capabilities where problems are unusual, difficult, or conflicting .
- Skills and experience to anticipate future trends in customer service and ability to create actions plans on a customer service quality side .
- Business or Technical qualification to degree standard or equivalent and minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in the following areas: WFM scheduling for multi lingual/multi-site contact centers, Intraday Management in multi lingual/multi-site contact centers .Experience using at least one industry standard WFM tool (IEX, EWFM, Verint). .
- Customer Service experience in a highly customer satisfaction driven retail industry like telecoms, consumer electronics or online retail sales would be considered a plus .
- Ability to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, vendor team leaders/agent, recruitment & training teams, and Business Process & Tools teams. .
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage change and to manage cross culture personalities and interactions. .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language and an additional foreign language will be an advantage. .
- Abilities to apply advanced analytical capabilities where problems are unusual, difficult, conflicting and require multidimensional consequence analysis, to establish strong business relationships with internal partners, dealers and customers.