Are you looking for a multicultural environment to develop yourself and your skills? Join SYKES in Cluj-Napoca to experience the culture of a multinational US company!
If you are the type of person that has a solution to every problem, you like keeping the pace with technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge, then you are our missing piece.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus but not necessary.
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- Work permit.
You will receive excellent support in the role from a dedicated team manager however as you will be working from home, PC literacy, a high degree of flexibility in your schedule, strong organisation skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
You will also need:
- A dedicated home office space which is separate, quiet and free from background noise
- An internet router with a free network connection for our computer (the computer will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- A broadband connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection, no Internet radio or satellite) with a Downstream of at least 16 Mbit/s and Upstream of at least 1 Mbit/s
- Comfortable and ergonomically sound furniture
- All training will be delivered virtually.
- If you enjoy building great relationships with customers and can help make your team/department one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with our clients to provide professional and efficient support to their final customers. You need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for customers, assist them with their inquiries over the phone or by email, and always give the best resolution. We work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility matters.
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets.
Join SYKES team professionals and we will offer you:
- Professional development through training programmes -> modern technologies and customer management.
- Exposure to a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Coaching opportunities: on a weekly basis you will frequently receive feedback from your direct supervisor.
- Real possibilities of career development: after only 6 months you can apply for a Trainer or Team Leader role.
- The opportunity to create your own working environment and virtually connect with people all over the world while enjoying your home space
- Full-time schedule.
- Different working shifts able to accommodate everyone’s needs.
SYKES is a leading, global digital-marketing and customer-care outsourcer. SYKES provides differentiated, full lifecycle customer-engagement services to Global 2000 companies and their end consumers at key touchpoints. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, SYKES’ comprehensive suite of solutions addresses the needs of major companies around the world — serving such industries as communications, financial services, technology, healthcare, transportation and leisure, insurance, retail and energy.