WM Senior Relationship Manager-Romanian & English
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Senior Relationship Manager - Wealth Management – Romanian & English speaking
Clear Capital Markets mission is to foster and maintain long-term client relationships, based on a solid foundation of mutual trust and respect. We aim to collaborate with clients to help them navigate the financial markets, and nurture a performance-based environment, based on thorough research and investment ideas. Our goal is to help our clients beat the market professionals and achieve successful investment results. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Clear Capital Markets stands out from the rest of the investment community because of our highly experienced and qualified wealth managers, working alongside our diligent support staff. We offer both Advisory and Discretionary services locally and internationally.
WM Sr Relationship Manager / Romania
Job Description Summary
Recognized master in professional discipline. The WM Senior Relationship Manager is the first initial point of contact and the primary contact to company of highest income / net worth client’s portfolio with a focus on EUR 100k+ high net worth individuals. The Senior Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients; maximizing client engagement by assessing, understanding, and identifying clients banking needs and providing or arranging a wide array of wealth advice.
Essential Job Functions
- Grow and maintain high-quality client relationships to HNW client. (EUR 100k+ AUM)
- Acts as the main point of contact for affluent and high-end net worth clients for Wealth Management.
- Responsible for identifying client needs and ensuring needs are met by utilizing investments, or other relevant products.
- Responsible for following up to ensure all company services provided to clients exceed their expectations.
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and escalate to asset allocation and product partners to close or provide advice to the client
- Research fraud, errors, and losses to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Demonstrates solid business development skills by acquiring profitable client relationships with high income/net worth clients of Wealth Management.
- Expands and builds relationship with client by proactively monitoring client’s portfolio.
- Provides clients a high level of consultative financial advice by using the full range of company products and services designed for the affluent / high-end private customer needs.
- Ensures all documentation is up to date, complete and in compliance with all policies, regulations, laws, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Bus Admin, or related field - Required
- Master’s/Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting, Bus Admin, or related field - Preferred
- Required License(s) or Certifications from either CISI institute or CFA Institute - Preferred
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 4-5 years minimum prior relevant experience. - Required
- Solid knowledge of investment financial products and services for high end net worth individual market. Advanced knowledge of Wealth Management products and services.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of trading, brokerage, and investment products Intermediate software application experience.
- Strong personal trust and relationship management skills
- Strong networking and business development skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills; Confident and engaging presence
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Clear Capital Markets is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Clear Capital Markets is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Acest job nu mai este activ.