Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The individual we are looking for will be part of a small DevOps task force geared towards building both customized solutions and creating new products/features for some of the largest names in the networking & security industry. If you’ve heard of them, they are probably Keysight customers.
Wireless, RAN, 5G expertise and automation skills is a must, since many designs, planning and implementation choices will depend on your technical expertise.
What we can offer:
- Always working with bleeding edge technologies and devices as far as networking and virtualization is concerned. For the tinkerer in you, you will have unrestricted access to extremely specialized equipment, allowing you a deep-dive into any topic that’s networking related.
- A highly motivated and friendly team, spanning from DevOps to Support and Engineering / QA.
- An attractive employee benefits package: competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home, medical insurance, free fruit and coffee, etc
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
Design and Specification:
- Develop and execute test configurations to cover functional, scalability, performance, system testing and characterization for virtualization, networking including wireless, 4G, 5G technologies using ixia test equipment.
- Follow the coding style requirements and best practices for new projects within the team.
- Defining requirements, specs and test cases for new products / new features for existing products.
- Analyzing customer requirements and translate them into different configurations to cover functional, scalability, performance and system testing for different platforms.
- Contribute to test script design, bulk automation, deployments and test execution.
- Developing new automation frameworks/harnesses, projects or scripts according to the company release roadmap within the required timeframe.
- Following latest industry best practices and standards.
- Interfacing with different company departments (Support, Engineering, Product Management) to resolve or work around issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to develop new product/features.
What you’ll need to know:
- Hands-on experience leading the testing and deployment of new software in one or more areas as: Automation, Virtualization or Wireless.
- Good scripting/programming background in python
- Hands-on practice working with online services (REST API/json/ xml based) and distributed applications.
- Networking-oriented mindset. Most of the projects we’ll encounter will have some sort of networking substrate, so a thorough understanding of networking is a big advantage.
- Unix/Linux knowledge.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience in working with version management, CI and bug-tracking systems: Git, GitLab, Perforce, Jenkins, JIRA.
- Knowledge in Docker / containers area.
- API knowledge for virtualization solutions (VMWare, KVM, OpenStack)