WINTEL SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Middle (2-5 ani)
Wintel Systems Administrator
Ensures day-to-day Windows, Microsoft Exchange servers, VMWare infrastructure and related applications administration, troubleshooting and support.
- Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services
- Participate in the implementation of new services
- Provides phone, email, and hands-on technical second level support to Windows users.
- Configures, installs, and supports the hardware and software infrastructure of Intel based servers.
- Ensures systems’ backup, recovery and disaster recovery configurations.
- Responsible for the anti-virus software update and management.
- Manage all equipments over current infrastructure.
- Continuously evaluates the hardware, software and physical security risks of critical IT infrastructure.
- Participates in the development and implementation of long-term network, application and systems plans.
- Detects, prioritizes, and responds appropriately to performance and availability issues regarding computer systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to servers and networks.
5+ years experience in managing and maintaining a complex infrastructure of Windows Server, Active directory, VMWare, GPO management, Exchange servers, DNS, WSUS, SCOM, SCCM, Terminal Server, Distributing Software, Antivirus and Security Software.
- Proven proficiency with Windows Server and 10 Workstation and other Microsoft applications; (Active Directory, DNS, File & Print Server)
- Network Knowledge.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server or equivalent certification
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ideal candidates should have relevant Microsoft certifications.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Able to occasionally perform system maintenance and upgrades before/after office hours and on weekends.
- Time management: able to work independently and balance daily operations with projects
- Proactive and also a very good problem-solver
- Flexible and able to work in high stress situations
- Customer service orientated
- Communicative and diplomatic
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment.
- Excellent command of English language
- Prior experience in a 24/7, technology dependent production environment.
- Banking field experience a plus