Wintel system administrator
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Job description: System Administrator for Microsoft Products & Solutions
Relevant Experience as Windows Administrator Minimum 2-5 years
- 2-5 years of Wintel server administration experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience VMware Virtualization Technology.
- Windows System Admin Skills on Windowsand 2012 (hardware and Software)
- Windows clustering
Technical Knowledge (Administration):
- Fundamental knowledge in the Windows Server space. Has experience with Windowsdesign/implementing/Managing HyperV Virtualization Technologies.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of the projects.
- Standard / Enterprise / Web / Datacenter / (Core as well as Full)
- Installation / troubleshooting Windows OS
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SCOM/SCCM, DPM
- Network basics
- File and print server management
- Experience in Stand-Alone / Clusters, Microsoft Cluster Services (MSCS), Cluster Administrator, Active directory servicesservers, DNS core troubleshooting, Hardware installation concept of RAID, Storage concept, VMware concept
- Experience with scripting (Power Shell/VB).
- Proficiency in Hardware, Software and Operating System environments
- Basic knowledge of VMware and/or Citrix products: VMware Infrastructure, Virtual Center XenApp/XenDesktop and VDI.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory architecture and all subcomponents including Directory Services, Securities, Sites/Subnets, DDNS, WINS, DHCP, IIS, Anti-Virus, Systems Management, Optimization Tuning, High Availability configurations (Microsoft Clustering, etc.).
- Knowledge of local and remote computer system diagnostic tools.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise projects
- Hands on delivery in a client facing environment.
- Understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical datacenter practices. Technical Knowledge (Projects):
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating. Can conform to demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with ITIL processes like Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Release Management and Configuration Management, Availability Management
- Proficiency in troubleshooting & analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills are required.
- Strong problem solving troubleshooting, analytical skills promoting out of the box thinking