Windows Systems Administrator
Middle (2-5 ani)
Role: In this role you will manage and execute the implementation, configuration and support of systems.
- Administration (2nd and 3rd-Level Support) within the Microsoft Environment (Datacenter Operation)
- Windows ServerActive Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Knowledge about Hybride Lösungen Office365 is an advantage
- Integration with IAM, Security / Access Management
- Patch- und Change-Management (customer environments)
- Knowledge with ITIL processes
- Improving and development of the lifecycle managment for servers and collaboration services
- Self-reliance working on Incidents and Problems
Critical Hiring Criteria:
- Very good English language (speaking, writing, reading)
- Previous experience with working with ticketing tools and knowledge base
- Very good understanding of IT processes (Incident and Problem management, Change management). ITIL Foundation certified.
- Working with strict SLAs and KPIs
- Well founded knowledge in the areas mentioned above.
- Professional education with the IT-area
- 3-5 years experiance in working in the lifecycle management of servers within enterprise environments(at least 50 servers)
- Used in working with virtualized environments (either VMWare or HyperV)
- Already did onCall duties
- Certificates within the areas mentioned above is a benefit
- Customer orientated mindset
If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: .