Windows System Administrator Associate
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 2000 €
For our business partner, a company that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring a Windows System Administrator Associate.
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
Provide first level of support for administration and management services to support highly reliable and secure Microsoft Windows Services are provided to clients, peers, and help desk personnel on a global basis 7 x 24 to maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and networks.
- Maintain Active Directory, including OU, Groups, Shares, DNS and DHCP setup.
- Responsible for domain/NT account and user administration.
- Provide 3rd Tier technical support to the Help Desk, as needed.
- Maintain Server, including file and printer server support, backup servers, SQL.
- Provide technical support to business units.
- Support applications, including FileNet, ConSICE, Sentry and SQL
Scope and Accountability:
- Incumbent’s decisions and actions rarely and minimally impact the company’s revenue and operations. Decisions and actions may have a moderate impact on reputation, and/or customer satisfaction.
- Incumbent makes some independent decisions, but actions are guided by clearly-stated standards and processes. Incumbent performs work under moderately high-level of supervision.
- Work under established guidelines and controls, including Distributed Systems Policies and Procedures, Sarbanes-Oxley and corporate policy statements regarding appropriate use of technology.
- Communication is generally limited to internal contacts.
- No degree required. Microsoft Certifications are beneficial.
- 2+ years Windows system administration in medium to large corporate environments.
- System knowledge may include Microsoft Windows 2000 & 2003 environments; Active Directory; database administration; Seagate crystal report; Citrix farm servers; terminal services; multiple windows operating systems; network administration tools and utilities.
- Basic project management skills; time management skills; multi-task and prioritize workloads; demonstrated analytical capabilities; effectively identify and resolve problems in high visibility, high stress situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; work effectively in dynamic environment with a broad range of end-user configurations; participate in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written); communicate effectively with support peers, end users, and all levels of corporate management
- Provide 7×24 support in a multi-faceted global corporation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Visio required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Office Location: near Unirii – central location
- 21 vacation days plus all national holidays
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects