Windows System Administrator
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
3000 - 3200
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a Windows System Administrator.
The person reports to the IT Shared Services Manager and has responsibility of a variety of activities in the field of IT Shared Services including, but not limited to: developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems.
- Nice and pleasant working environment in Class A offices building in a very close location to the Grozavesti subway station.
- International, young and dynamic team.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Opportunities to prove, expand and share your technical skills
- Meal tickets.
- Holiday Bonuses: Easter and Christmas
- Annual holiday bonus
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Servers: WSUS, AD, DC, GPO, RAID, DNS, DHCP, security groups, service account, file servers.
- Configuring ILO monitoring system.
- Network infrastructure services and protocols TCP/IP, Firewall, Proxy, VPN (client-to-site and site-to-site), NFS, ISCSI, SAN
- Configuring network equipment: switches, routers
- Administrating mail server
- Deployment VM’s (Windows and Linux)
- Monitors system performance and takes corrective actions where necessary
- Implements, maintains and tests the backup plan
- Ensure security through access controls, antivirus
- Build and maintain technical documentation
- Pro-active, good problem solving and analytical skills
- 5+ years experience with Windows Server
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Virtualization system experience: VMWare, Hyper-V
- Linux/Unix administration a plus
- Travel abroad 3-4 times a year