Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Your Role and Responsibilities
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with Raiffeisen Bank, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring the integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data. We are looking for candidates to deploy Windows Server Support as well as support for Citrix virtualized non-production and production environments under the standard, well-defined processes such as incident, change and problem management.
Major Job Activities
- Manage Windows Servers within the systems lifecycle such as installation, patching, monitoring, and around-the-clock support.
- Troubleshoot incidents related to Windows servers, reducing downtime and problem areas.
- Monitor availability, capacity, and performance of requests for inhouse clients.
- Perform daily tasks tasks on Virtual Machines on VMware environments.
- Provide daily assistance with requests via incident and change tickets.
- Automate repetitive processes via scripting (powershell, bash, python, perl, ruby).
- Maintain system performance by using system monitoring/analysis tools/performance tuning (eg: Zabbix ).
- Creating Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) which is part of the internal technical documentation.
- Support IT Architects and IT specialists in the further development of IT infrastructures.
- Extend and maintain manuals, project documentation and checklists.
- Assist the first level support to solve tickets.
- Availability in various shifts/on-call.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
WINDOWS candidate must have 2 years of knowledge/expertise in deploying, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting the following products:
- Windows, 2016 and 2019
- DNS / Active Directory
- Ansible Knowledge