engleză, spaniolă, germană
We are looking for an experienced Windchill Trainer who is enthusiastic and willing to voice ideas of best technology solutions.
Do you also speak German/Spanish/Mandarin? Come and just listen our story and objectives. You would like to join us!
- Organize, conduct and evaluate training programs;
- Hold meetings and presentation on learning materials;
- Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities;
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct user training sessions;
- Maintain learning resources in a LMS;
- Collaborate with team members to determine training methods and approaches;
- Promote learner’s performance;
- Monitor effectiveness of training programs and progress of trainees;
- Manage the documentation of learning materials with appropriate version controls;
- Conduct regular post-training evaluations to assess the need for additional training;
- Maintain design and delivery templates for online and classroom delivery;
- Manage and support local customer stakeholders like trainees, HR, IT, etc.;
- Open to conduct a highly customized and user oriented training in different courtiers and cultures;
- High flexibility regarding travel activities and working hours.
- Fluently in German + English, Spanish + English, Mandarin + English;
- Excellent translator skills for initial and continuous translation of education and training materials;
- From English in the required language;
- Solid trainer skills presenting information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats;
- Experience in training (or use) of PTC Windchill;
- Knowledge of current Windchill PDM Link, Project link and part Link versions;
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline 2 is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Standard MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).