engleză, spaniolă, germană
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for an experienced Windchill Trainer who is enthusiastic and willing to voice ideas of best technology solutions.
Do you also speak German/Spanish/Mandarin? Come and just listen our story and objectives. You would like to join us!
- Organize, conduct and evaluate training programs;
- Hold meetings and presentation on learning materials;
- Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities;
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct user training sessions;
- Maintain learning resources in a LMS;
- Collaborate with team members to determine training methods and approaches;
- Promote learner’s performance;
- Monitor effectiveness of training programs and progress of trainees;
- Manage the documentation of learning materials with appropriate version controls;
- Conduct regular post-training evaluations to assess the need for additional training;
- Maintain design and delivery templates for online and classroom delivery;
- Manage and support local customer stakeholders like trainees, HR, IT, etc.;
- Open to conduct a highly customized and user oriented training in different courtiers and cultures;
- High flexibility regarding travel activities and working hours.
- Fluently in German + English, Spanish + English, Mandarin + English;
- Excellent translator skills for initial and continuous translation of education and training materials;
- From English in the required language;
- Solid trainer skills presenting information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats;
- Experience in training (or use) of PTC Windchill;
- Knowledge of current Windchill PDM Link, Project link and part Link versions;
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline 2 is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Standard MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).