WiFi MAC Software Engineer (R
- Design, develop and test the Accelerators Driver Infrastructure, LMAC and UMAC Software components for NXP’s line of QorIQ LS Processors for WiFi solution.
- Develop and integrate the new functionalities for WiFia/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Optimize and maintain the existing software modules
- Develop the test automation for the MAC software components
- University degree in Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science
- At least 2-year experience in Software Engineering;
- Good understanding of WiFi
- Good understanding of Linux soft MAC () implementation
- Very good skills in terms of embedded design and development using C programming language
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (such as Python)
- Good command of English language (read, write, speak)
- Analytical, problem-solving skills.
The following would be an advantage:
- Knowledgeable of WiFi Certification process;
- Usage of WiFi analyzers and generators;
Usage of configuration management tools.