Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We're looking for a Webinar Program Manager to join the W-Systems Marketing Team (you will report directly to the Director of Marketing) to lead the webinar program.
- Responsible for W-Systems' webinar program which currently consists of 7 recurring webinars (on a monthly to bi-monthly basis) and will grow to support all departments within the organization.
- Managing and executing as required: 1) editing of supplied or recorded video content for reuse 2) setup of webinars from registration landing pages and emails to making sure signups get pushed into our CRM system
- Developing promotional best practices tactics can maximize sign ups and attendance
- Developing and running A/B tests to continually optimize tactics and, over time, develop new strategies and approaches
- Automating, outsourcing and otherwise improving the ability to scale and boost ROI of time invested in creating and managing webinars
- Supporting live webinar recordings, from prepping contributing stakeholders to recording, moderating as required and managing the live webinar through to Q & A and wrapping up
- Identifying, onboarding and managing external resources to assist with production as required, including webinar setup and video post-production
- Finding innovative ways to redistribute and reuse the content being created within the webinar program, from YouTube to blogs to PDFs and beyond
We will look for you to demonstrate:
- Team player - We are a growing marketing team, and are looking for someone that will be able to work well in this dynamic
- Good sense of evaluating look and feel of graphics design
- Excellent writing and editing skills - ability to write interesting content in a short blog or white paper format
- Communication skills - ability to get stuff done in a team
- Deadline and calendar management (project management)
- High interest in new technology - this requires some analytical and database skills
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on program performance metrics as well as pipeline, revenue influence and ROI
- Strong skills with modern web based software - ability to work with purely web-based tools such as Office 365, web based project management (Teamwork), marketing automation platform (Act-On), internal messaging communication (Slack), CRM (Sugar) and more.
If you think this description applies to you, we would love to speak with you.