Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
9-9A Bulevardul Dimitrie Pompeiu, București
Se recruteaza si din
The position requires analysis of the feasibility of business requests in the context of the technology and application standards used by JTI.
The Web Development Solution Manager is working closely with internal and external resources to implement the required business applications, as well as with vendors to install and implement packaged applications.
He/she will provide expertise to support the daily operations and effective performance of the business solutions (application support/maintenance) and is part of specific projects as technical customizing expert.
• University degree or student in terminal years of study;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in developing WEB based Applications (ASP.NET, C#) is considered an advantage;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in database development/administration using MS SQL Server is considered an advantage; Merge replication is a plus;
• Knowledge of application testing, test procedures and test scenarios (new support packages, releases, functionalities and customizing);
• Ability to work effectively within a virtual teams’ environment and under pressure situations;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Advanced English knowledge both written and verbal;
• Availability for a full-time working schedule.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!