Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a passionate Front-End Web Developer to join our Development team supporting Oracle Global Talent Advisory. In this role, you will work on various projects that will involve development of new websites for Oracle’s hiring campaigns and new applications to sustain the recruitment process.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work with back-end developers and system owners to improve usability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design mobile-based features
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create mockups and prototypes
Work Experience & Job Specific Competencies
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree with at least 2+ years of work experience;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge in working with SPA - MVC / MVVM libraries such as Knockout
- Good understanding of server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX and JSON data.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of preprocessors for CSS (SASS or less).
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility principles, web security, SEO.
- Up to date with latest browser supported features.
- Experience with a Task Runner such as Grunt or Gulp
- Java SE
- Java EE7
- Spring , Hibernate
- Oracle DB
- Oracle Weblogic / any Application Server
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, GIT
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and / or sensitive information;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, fluent English;