Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Netcentric is a fast growing consulting company. We are experts in building, implementing and operating digital marketing solutions for large enterprises. All of our implementations are built based on the Adobe Marketing Cloud: a powerful platform integrating various digital marketing products into one dynamic solution. We are an official and certified Adobe Partner.
Since our founding in 2012, we have continually expanded. We currently have 10 offices in 6 countries, on 2 continents. Our team has grown within four years to more than 350 people working side-by-side in pursuit of excellence - developing, delivering and managing the very best digital marketing platform solutions for enterprise companies facing the complexities of today's digital markets.
We always aim for the best professionals to join our team and since we are continuously growing, the decision to open the Netcentric Bucharest office came naturally. In August 2016 we have welcomed the first colleagues, the early adopters that will set the basis for our growth in Romania. Netcentric is home to some of the leading experts in enterprise web excellence, and employees are provided with unparalleled mentorship and professional development opportunities.
Our Mission: To create in Bucharest a productive and enjoyable work environment based on our corporate values that benefit both our employees and our clients.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have bosses at Netcentric? We live Holacracy.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate web analytics specialist who is ready to prove his experience in our innovative digital marketing projects. Your role will include:
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing, interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on analytical data
- Developing/Implementing custom marketing dashboard concepts for various clients and business partners based on reporting needs for increasing ROI respectively.
- Analyzing business requirements provided by customers in order to determine how to best implement using established processes and best practices
- Using available data sources to administer drill-down methodologies and to identify and troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
- Present recommendations based on traffic trends for improving site conversion.
- Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies.
- Omni channel campaign performance and advising on KPIs.
- Extracting corresponding data to meet customer’s needs
- Defining target audience and performing basic and advanced audience segmentation based on filters and selection criteria
What do we require?
- A degree in Economics, Marketing, Business or similar
- Project experience with an enterprise analytics platform (ideally Adobe Marketing Cloud tools - Analytics, Target, Audience Manager - or others, . Google Analytics, Optimizely etc.)
- Know how of Online Marketing tactics such as personalisation, segmentation, analytics
- Bridging the (communication) gap between Business and IT
- Able to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent analytical skills which make it easy for you to problem solve and draw insights from data
- A good affinity for working with numbers and multiple data sources (Excel, Tableau, Minitab)
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Familiar with Marketing Technology services like Tag Management Systems
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get: