Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Founded in 2012, Netcentric builds web solutions for the largest companies in the world across all industries. Our team is based in Switzerland, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Romania and Colombia.
As an Adobe Solution Partner, we work with exciting brands from around the globe, building and optimizing digital marketing solutions. All of our implementations are based on the Adobe Marketing Cloud: one of the most complete and innovative web marketing products on the market.
In all our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 35 different nationalities in some of the world’s most exciting cities. When we set up our offices, we made sure they would have great views, nice kitchens and places to relax.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have bosses at Netcentric? We live Holacracy!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate web analytics specialist who is ready to prove his experience in our innovative digital marketing projects. Your role will include:
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing, interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on analytical data
- Developing/Implementing custom marketing dashboard concepts for various clients and business partners based on reporting needs for increasing ROI respectively.
- Analyzing business requirements provided by customers in order to determine how to best implement using established processes and best practices
- Using available data sources to administer drill-down methodologies and to identify and troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
- Present recommendations based on traffic trends for improving site conversion.
- Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies.
- Omni channel campaign performance and advising on KPIs.
- Extracting corresponding data to meet customer’s needs
- Defining target audience and performing basic and advanced audience segmentation based on filters and selection criteria
What do we require?
- A degree in Economics, Marketing, Business or similar
- Project experience with an enterprise analytics platform (ideally Adobe Marketing Cloud tools - Analytics, Target, Audience Manager - or others, . Google Analytics, Optimizely etc.)
- Know how of Online Marketing tactics such as personalisation, segmentation, analytics
- Bridging the (communication) gap between Business and IT
- Able to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent analytical skills which make it easy for you to problem solve and draw insights from data
- A good affinity for working with numbers and multiple data sources (Excel, Tableau, Minitab)
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Familiar with Marketing Technology services like Tag Management Systems
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get:
Acest job nu mai este activ.