Water and Sewerage Network Designer
Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1000 €
The Louis Berger Group is an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture, program and construction management, environmental planning and science, and economic development services. For nearly 60 years, we have been a devoted and trusted partner to federal, state, and local government agencies; national, provincial, and local governments; multilateral institutions; and commercial industry. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking for a Designer for Water Supply and Sewerage Networks that will be based in Targu Jiu office.
Duties And Responsibilities Not Limited To:
- Preparation of the financial application and tender documentation for the regional project for development of the water and wastewater infrastructure for several projects in several counties
- Act as designer for water and wastewater networks
- Perform calculation related to water and wastewater systems/networks and their elements (storage reservoirs, chambers, overflows.,etc.)
- Perform network modelling both for water and wastewater networks
- Design of water treatment plant and wastewater treatment plant in direct cooperation with designers of other specialties (process, mechanical and electrical)
- Act as Consultant’s representative in the technical meetings with Clients, Partners, Contractors within the authority limits delegated by the Manager;
- Check the design issued by the team under its authority
- Bachelor degree in one of the following fields: water supply and sewerage networks, sanitary engineering and environmental protection, installations, hydrotechnics, civil engineering
- Knowledge of local valid legislation for construction;
- Computer literacy.
- At least 5 years’ experience in planning (preparation of master plans), design (preparation of feasibility studies, technical and detailed designs) and execution of water and sewerage networks (providing technical assistance as designer during the implementation of the works contracts).
- Very well acquainted with use of design software Hydra and Canalis (Urbano), Epanet, others.