• University degree;
• Fluent Italian (both spoken and written);
• Very good command of English;
• PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook);
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Good communication skills;
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills;
The Warranty Claims Assessor is responsible for reviewing selected warranty claims submitted by dealers and decide if a claim can be reimbursed or not.
• Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically;
• Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system;
• Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
• Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly;
• Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.