• University degree
• Advanced French skills
• Very good command of English
• Mechanics knowledge would be a big advantage
• PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
The Warranty Claims Assessor is responsible for reviewing selected warranty claims submitted by dealers and decide if a claim can be reimbursed or not.
• Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically by the dealers of an automotive company
• Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system
• Receive and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines
• Perform claim assessment and follow defined procedures to resolve correctly.
• Document verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.