- University degree;
- Fluent Danish (both spoken and written);
- Very good command of English;
- PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills.
The main activities are:
- Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically;
- Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system;
- Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
- Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly;
- Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries(if applicable)