Entry (0-2 ani)
Inditex is the world's largest fashion retailer with 8 brands andtores around the world.
At Inditex we believe that our greatest assets are the people working in our stores. If you are looking for a career in retail, you like to work close to the people and you are looking for new challenges, Inditex is the place for you!
We want enthusiastic candidates for a dynamic work environment, looking for new challenges, and sharing our passion for fashion!
The job of a Visual Merchandiser requires creativity, imagination and a passion for fashion, being up to date with the latest trends.
- Maintaining the image of the store according to policy and guidelines of the company, train the team in techniques required by the company
- Coordinating the store, placing new products and collections that have arrived on the delivery
- Frequently working with the commercial reports to ensure that the products are correctly distributed on the shop floor
- Provides ideas for improving or maximizing sales of different product categories, always checking the sales specific to each category of product or family
- Carries out reception, organizing, coordinating of the merchandise
- Participates in any of the activities necessary to implement any change in the department and ensures that the changes are completed correctly and in time
- Provides support to the sales team of the department in assisting clients, ensuring high standards of customer service and customer care, provides product knowledge to the team
- Experience in a high volume store
- Passion for fashion and identification with our product
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry and its trends
- Good level of English
- Open availability and flexibility to work in shifts (morning or evening) and weekends, including opening and closing shifts to meet the needs of the business
- Initiative to accomplish all set goals
- Highly competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical insurance
- Employee Discount
- Unique and fulfilling work environment
- Growth opportunities and professional development