D1 is a global, internal creative agency. Our mission is to craft compelling visual design, communications, on-site graphics, photography, videos, style guides, and user experiences. We apply strategic insights to delight customers by helping them discover the best content, products and services on Amazon. We’re growing quickly and hiring the best. This is day one.
The Romania Design team is part of the Global Day One organization, aiming at offerings great creative services to Amazon business teams. We are looking for a rock star Visual Design Intern who will work on different types of graphics and videos, all aimed at supporting marketing campaigns and offering clients compelling and engaging visual experiences. The candidate should be a learning expert who is creative, analytical, and customer-obsessed.
Besides having impeccable taste, the Visual Design Intern will be responsible for:
· Help design marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to email campaigns or off-site banners, maintaining high productivity, quality standards and meeting turnaround time targets;
· Propose user-centered designs by integrating style guides, creativity, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings;
· Work with a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions;
· Exhibit an ability to follow creative lead as expected, and also contribute to push the creative envelope in a constructive, memorable way with the customer in mind;
· Professional experience in Graphic Design;
· Advanced Photoshop Skills;
· Fluency in English;
· Multi task in a fast paced environment;
· Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
· Degree in Graphic Design or Visual communication is preferred;
· Demonstrated compositional and typographical skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· good command of MS Office, especially MS Excel;
· Familiarity with Mac OSX networking protocols, including scripting capabilities;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required;
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently;
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel;
· Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence.